Swingles Casas S.L is a family run business which was set up in 2002 by Glenn and Steve Swingle. As many of you may be aware, setting a business up in Spain is a very simple process ( given the right direction and a few helpful guidelines ) but getting established with a reliable work force and quality material suppliers takes a bit longer.
Fortunately we managed to find the right suppliers and the right work force very early, giving us time to concentrate on the more important things... Keeping our customers happy with the work that is second to none and this continues to this day to our own very high standard .
In the years in which we have been trading in Spain we have been very fortunate to build up a very good client work base, with 75% of all new work coming from recommendation by these customers.
we cover all trades and also offer a key holder service so we can keep your holiday homes maintained without you having to worry.
We give free no obligation quotations. So if there is a job you would like doing but are worried about the costs, give us a call.
You may get a pleasant surprise.
**In August 2017 we set up our property in Spain Section and are currently updating our website with properties for sale in the Costa del Sol area.
Free written Quotations
We give free written quotations on request . With every quote we give to future clients we attach our latest customers contact details so you can contact them at your own leisure. We find this give our new customers peace of mind when employing a new Builder in Spain.
Our Price Promise
We Take time in ensuring that our prices remain the lowest in the Costa del sol area as we are here for full time work and not for huge profit margins. If we give a quotation that seems over priced compared to other builders quotes then here are some possible reasons;
1. We have made a genuine mistake. This can happen but rarely does, as we check all quotations against current building material prices and double check time schedules to ensure this does not happen.
2. Our price is to do the works quoted for correctly. Please don't get caught out with cheap quotes that 'fit the pocket' because as many people will tell you , It could burn a hole in that pocket at a later date as this work will need to be put right.
3. We Quote for correct materials to be used. Don't let other builders tell you 'it don't need a damp course because you live in Spain.' It does!. Don't let other builders tell you 'your home extension don't need Planning permission.' It does! also if it needs a steel joist then concrete is not going to do the job. Make sure your builder knows his job.
4. If we have quoted for a finished job. Then a finished job is what you get. Not a huge unexpected bill for other works.
5. We will beat any genuine like for like quote by 5% Although we normally get to see our closest competitors quotes when we finish works and find out we have beaten them by much more.
6. If we have quoted to install your new kitchen. Then we have quoted to; tile, plumb, fix electric sockets ( not just one), run feeds for new lighting, waste for your sink AND washing machine AND dish washer , fix the granite worktop and kick boards and leave you with a finished kitchen. We have Not quoted for some units pushed into a corner with a bit of worktop placed on top and an extension lead for your kettle.
7. If you are not happy with something that we have supplied and installed. We will Change it. for free.
We never take large sums of money up front. We take stage payments throughout the course of works and always leave a final payment to be paid on completion of works. This keeps us on our toes so we know our work needs to be second to none or that final payment is not ours. For that reason we have never been knocked by a client.
That is why our clients are pleased to have us give there contact details out with our free quotations, So you as a new customer to Swingles Casas can be happy with your choice of builder in Spain.
Our services include
- Home design: Plans & visuals
- structural repairs: major repairs and underpinning
- Swimming pools: Built, tiled or for reform
- Roofing: leak repair, new roofs or tile replacement
- Windows: PVC or aluminum
- Mosquito Screens: Sliding or roller types for windows and doors
- Security : rejas, railings, alarms and intercoms
- Timber Frame: Pergolas, tongue & groove
- Electrical: lighting, re-wires, and solutions
- Air conditioning: heating and cooling
- Plumbing: burst pipes, dripping taps and septic tanks
- Pumps: Irrigation, low mains pressure or wells
- Tiling: walls, floors and swimming pools
- Kitchens: installation, new doors or marble worktops
- Gardens: automatic irrigation, walls, planters and pools
Visit our photo gallery for some before and after photos of our building work in Spain